Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Monday, May 26, 2014

Two New Roles

Ever since I got my new job in educational publishing, I've been trying to cut back on other projects. I haven't been too successful at that yet. On the contrary, I have two exciting pieces of news!

First, I'll be helping the fine folks at The Worcester Review with my sharp copyediting skills. The Worcester Review is an amazing annual publication of literature and criticism and I couldn't be prouder. See the overqualified staff (including me) here.

Second, as we were finishing up our latest Loose Leaves release, I had the opportunity to gain a translation credit. I did the English version of Pablo Neruda's "El hijo," which brings Year of the Poets to such a poignant close, with unbridled enthusiasm. I hope the enthusiasm "translated" to an authentic reading experience. Year of the Poets is now available in ebook at Kindle, Nook and Kobo and in softcover at Amazon and wherever fine books are sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment