Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Monday, May 16, 2016

You May be Wondering...


While all those great interviews have been going on, you may have wondering what was going on with Awash in Talent. It's on its way! I've gone over the edits, which have helped clarify some of Emily's contorted thinking, and the manuscript is being formatted as you read.

Kindle Scout nominators will receive their free copies and Awash in Talent will be released as a preorder next week! And then the fun really starts rolling. I'll be sharing lots of interviews and guest posts and there will be a softcover giveaway involved.

Just so you don't think I've been lazy, I'd like to share my new website with you. With the help and artistry of Amygdala Design,  JessicaKnauss.com finally has just about everything I ever wanted for it. It's been a lot of work, but the fun kind of work—a labor of love. I'm putting the finishing touches on as I find a spare moment here and there. Take a browse and please tell me if you think anything is missing.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment