Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Seven Noble Knights on the Loose! and a Secret


Happy book birthday to the love of my writing life, Seven Noble Knights

It's out today from Encircle Publications. Let's hope this is just the start of unimaginably great things! 

Tons of great photos, videos, interviews, and excerpts await you here

My author copies haven't arrived yet, so this is the closest thing to a photo of the author with her book I can get for now. Can you believe nobody asks me about my supercool mask when I walk down the street??

My city has reopened the bars and restaurants just in time to go celebrate! With masks on. Stay safe, everyone! 

And check out my message for readers on release day! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a

    request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good

    news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320

    There are sincere loan lenders! They are able to thank you for your loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete