Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Sunday, November 27, 2011

SSS: Excellent Wretch

Thanks so much for the great feedback last week! To keep you excited for the big news I can't yet reveal about my Tree/House, these lines come just after last week's:

* * * 


The young woman laughed out loud. “What lines?”
Franklin’s grey face faded even further to white. “Viola!” he gasped. “‘Excellent wretch!’”
“Also Othello, three: three, line 98,” said Viola.


* * *

Six sentences is not a lot in this case! I hope you enjoy them, and all these other great sentences: www.sixsunday.com.

16 comments:

  1. Shakespearean drama - the way to this writer's heart. You have me intrigued. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title and I definitely want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Love Shakespeare. And Othello. Interesting 6, Jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great six, Jessica! I love Shakespeare. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this makes me want more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know your Shakespeare. Just enough of a snippet. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an intriguing six! Well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love when some Shakespeare is woven in. Nice 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It just means we keep coming back for more! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fans of Shakespeare! I love Othello. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need to get reacquainted with Shakespeare! Short and snappy six!

    Kudos for using another piccie featuring a sexy Fiennes lad, btw!

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the Shakespeare almost as much as Joseph Fiennes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I need more than six here. Way too short! You have me curious, though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, intriguing. I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete