Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Monday, May 6, 2013

Spectacular New Cover for Tree/House

There's something new and wonderful going on with my pre-SNKL magnum opus, Tree/House!

It will soon be released en español as Un hogar en los árboles. To get the party started, I've had a magnificent new cover designed! It will go on both the English and Spanish versions.


Impressive? Put together by Amygdala Design, I think it captures the book really well. I hope it gets more attention than my humble little snapshot of a tiger butterfly ever did.

To celebrate, Tree/House (complete with new amazing cover) will be on sale for 99 cents on both Kindle and Nook until May 13. Snap up your copy and give it as a gift to the reader in your life while you can. Moms love it! (At least mine does.) This book has seven good reviews already!

Buy it on Kindle! Buy it on Nook! (Kobo's change of platform prevents me from running this sale on that site, but watch for it later!)


No comments:

Post a Comment