Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Nicest Acceptance Letter Ever

It's always a thrill to get a letter of acceptance for any publication I've submitted to, but the one I received yesterday from Jake of Jake's Monthly anthology series tops them all. Just look:



Publishers and editors, take note! It would be a crime not to accept this story! It still blows me away to read that. I'd been having a pretty listless day. I had finished my chapter for the month, and the world was lacking in splendor. But then Jake made my day. Thanks, Jake!

When the anthology comes out, I'll be sure tell you all about it. It's an amazing opportunity for writers of magic realism to get their stuff to their readers, wherever they may be.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, That is awesome, Jessica. Way to go! You're right, how often do you hear words like this? I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete