Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Authors After Dark

A wonderful writer and social media friend of mine, J. Gunnar Grey, will be attending the Authors After Dark Festival of all things Romance books. She'll be handing out goody bags, and in them you'll find some of my postcards and bookmarks and even a CD with a free pdf of my story "Rhinoceros Dreams." (This is the story that is also going to be available from Jake's Monthly: Magic Realism. Get it here, get it there, but get it while you can!)

Although I don't have what it takes to write romance, I have nothing but respect and affection for romance writers in general (and a few specific ones). So enjoy Authors After Dark today through Sunday, August 12 and look for me in the goody bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment