Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Sunday, December 4, 2011

SSS: Method in the Madness?

Continuing in Tree/House where we left off last week...

* * *


“Viola, I’ve given up that life. Take your dirty games to some cesspool.”
“My dirty games? ‘False face must hide what false heart doth know’!”
The two were mere centimeters away from each other now, each more insistent on standing his or her ground than the other, and Emma watched, her eyes wide, as Franklin towered threateningly a full foot above Viola, and while she kept her eyes fixed on his, craning her neck. She said steadily, “Though this be madness, Emma, yet there is method in it.”


* * *
Who is this Viola? Who, indeed?


Tree/House is available here, here, and here. Request it for your library!

Thank you very much for your comments. If I can find your blog, I always reciprocate. Please see all the great excerpts at www.sixsunday.com.

17 comments:

  1. very interesting. I want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure this out and not succeeding! But I love the use of the Shakespearean language! Did I miss your announcement about Tree/House or is it still a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing! Loving the Shakespearian tone and premise here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic snippet... but no Sexy Fiennes piccie this week? *sobs* :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice exchange of Will's lines. Makes me want more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely voices--and, indeed, I wonder about Viola and her cesspool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they're arguing in Shakespeare! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I feel smarter just reading this LOL Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very intense! Great six, Jessica! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good incorporation of the Shakespeare lines. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonder what 'dirty games' she means. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really enjoying the use of Shakespeare quotes. Great 6!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iiiiiinteresting. Where is this leading???

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tension carries through very well in this six!

    ReplyDelete