Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Humble Book Club Hit is Now a HUGE Bargain, Update

Thanks to DailyCheapReads.com and the wonderful support of you, my readers, I have sold 40 digital copies of Tree/House since it was put up on the site. It's important to note that since I get a lower royalty when the price is reduced, I would have to sell 245 more copies in order to fully fund the website venture the way I would like to. But it's also important to note that the Kindle edition will remain at 99 cents only through January 31.

Anyone who's splurged for the deluxe print edition, contact me for a free bookmark and who knows what else!

I hope you enjoy the story! Leave a note on Amazon or Goodreads if you do. Thank you! I'll put you in the website acknowledgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment