Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Year Three

I can just about count the years I've been with my husband by how many different states we've lived in. Today marks the third anniversary, and despite the other troubles we've been having, our love is still fresh.

Here's a picture from that effervescent day with the officiant, Carol Merletti, who, I might add, has made the Best of Boston list every year since she married us. Hooray!

We met on a 13th, and married on a 13th. Just in time for this third anniversary, I have 113 Google followers! Lucky 13!

And because my guy loves Manolo García almost as much as I do, here's one of his finest love songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment