Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Friday, September 17, 2010

Here's What I Need to Continue Posting

1. One of my forthcoming publications to show up. September, yes, but when in September? October, perhaps.

2. One of the writers who promised me an interview to get back to me. If you're a writer, please contact me. I'd love to feature you here.

3. More hours in the day. I need to pack up, figure out what to do about the house, find a job, and write. It doesn't leave much blog time.

So you see, I don't ask for that much. Just three little things. I'll post again when one of those conditions is met. Take care until then.

And meanwhile, don't forget to check out authorsatthevirtualpark.blogspot.com (they've saved the best for last! I'm at the very bottom!) and a coupe of books that are sure to bring you hours of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment