Subscribe to Jessica's exclusive newsletter

Subscribe to Jessica's newsletter

* indicates required

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cover Changes for the Sailing Italy Series

I couldn't get the first covers introduced on this site to work in the publishing program. They were based on low-resolution pdfs of the original designs from when I was 13 years old. Those originals are now in storage in Pennsylvania and so is the scanner, so I spent a weekend redoing all the designs and scanning them at Kinko's at a higher resolution, but not too high, because there was some bizarre problem with the scanners on the sales floor, so the employee scanned them behind the counter for me, at only 600 dpi. They sure look great here:

I'm not sure they'll be any good in the publishing program, but we'll cross that bridge in its time.

Meanwhile, they do look great on mugs and t-shirts in my store! You can get items branded with the Sailing Italy series, Tree/House, and wonderful Americana here, or sate your appetite for Spain and clever slogans here. Thanks for stopping by! Any purchases will help fund more great publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment